Monday, December 28, 2020

Only Eighty Two Days Till Spring

December 28, 2020

Good morning.  It's gray and cold, but the mailman just brought a package that brightened up my day.  A big bag of yarn!  This bag of yarn was due tomorrow, so it's a day early.  Thank you, thank you. Now I can finish my pocket wrap.

I'm still chasing packages that never got delivered.  Two of them are floating somewhere in New Jersey and the other one is hung up somewhere in Maryland.  Considering that my package today came from Wisconsin, I'm thinking that the delivery problems with the postal service seem to be on the East Coast between New York, New Jersey and Maryland.  Well, at least with my packages.

My daughter Deanne has asked me to post this note on my blog so that Kyra (my friend in Holland) will see it.  

Did you know that it is only eighty two days till Spring?  I hope the days go by quickly to get to the warmer temps.  First, though, we have to get through tax season.  Yuk, yuk! I suppose I should get started on that soon.  For me, it's in a class with housework.  Not my funnest stuff to do.

Today, I have calls to make, bills to pay and cards to write.  I meant to do a lot of this yesterday, but I rested instead.  Afterwards, I think I'll have me a nice nap.  Gray days are great days to have a nap.  Tonight I can crochet with my new yarn.  

Other than that, it's very quiet here so I'm going to do some blog reading  now.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Oh, yarn arriving a day early should make you happy LOL!

It's always a puzzle how things go with packages. Better we don;t try understand it, and just hope they will arrive one day!

It was a grey day here too, not too cold, I did some groceries, (with your safety mask on!) and it was good to have some air.

To Deanne:
You're welcome, hope they taste well! Thank you so much for the sweet note! Hugs to you.

Yeah, grey days are sometimes goo dfor liittle naps. Oh, and don't think about taxes yet, forget about it at least till New Year's day(I do too) and afterwards it's back to that annoying job for the taxes LOL.
Have a wonderful day,
Hug
Kyra