Monday, February 28, 2022

Sunday, Monday Post

February 27, 2022

Good morning.  Today is sunny and 39F degrees.  We got quite a bit of snow Friday.  Thank goodness for snow plows.  My plow guy came late Friday night, and plowed the whole yard.  

Deanne and Alaysia had fun with their snow.  They made a huge snowman.  

I finished the crib blanket, and now I'm working on the  afghan. 

It doesn't seem right to only have one project to work on.  I'm so used to working back and forth between two or three projects.  I'll have to start another one.

******

Monday, February 28, 2022

Sorry, but I had to take a break.  Deanne came by for a visit, so I put my laptop away.  Afterwards, I just forgot to come back and finish my post.   Deanne brought me a bag of goodies, including some new type Peeps.  They're egg shaped marshmallow chickens with chocolate bottoms.  YUM!  

Let me share a new cereal with you.  I can't believe that you can actually buy these online.  (on Amazon)  And it comes in several flavors.

It started to snow again last night, but thankfully it did not last very long.  It will be a while before all the snow we already have melts away.  

Now I'm off to watch Perry Mason.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

smiekeltje said...

I already issed you yesterday! Glad all is well.
Great all the snow is plowed away from the yard. Hopefully there will not be very much more snow. Wow, Deanne and Alaysia made a very big snowman.
Do you know already with what stitch you will make your afghan?
I think I am almost finished with my more colored blanket, now have to make a nice border around it. I have some thinner yarn, and I wil try to make a smaller blanket(or afghan or something like it hahaha) with the box stitch. Looks nice, that stitch.
Oh my, Deanne spoiled you again with those peeps and they even have chocolate on them.
Have a lovely day, enjoy your Perry Mason.
Hugs
Kyra

Beth Reed said...

I love the snowman and the photo. The girls had a lot of fun I would imagine. I am glad that you were able to get everything plowed. One worry off of your mind.

I am really tired today. I tossed and turned most of the night so right after lunch I will lay down and try to rest. I will call you in a day or so. Have a wonderful day. xoxoxo

Steve Reed said...

HA! That cereal made me laugh out loud. Talk about truth in advertising!

Glad you got some new peeps and that is quite an impressive snowman!

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, Wow! That snowman is so big that it almost looks fake:) I haven't made a snowman for years but I bet Deanne and Alaysia had a lot of fun in making it. Gotta love those plow guys when we get the big snowfalls right? I really like the colors in your crib blanket.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's cloudy today but the temps are mild so I won't complain. Enjoy your afternoon sweet lady! LOVE the snowman!