Monday, February 21, 2022

February 20 Was A Very Good Day

February 21, 2022

Good morning.  Yup, yesterday was a super good day.   Ariyah Monet was born.  She is 7 pounds, 2.8 ounces, and 19.5 inches long.  And she's gorgeous!

This makes thirteen great grandchildren, and one more coming next month.  Awesome!

Today I have a grocery order being delivered.  Other than that, there's nothing much else happening.  I'll crochet a little and maybe read a bit.  I'll be glad when Spring gets here and I can sit out on the porch.  Then, at least, I can watch the birds and the squirrels.  

I do have a couple books to read, so I guess I could also read a bit.  One new book is "The Mists Of Avalon" but I have to be in the right mood to read this one.   For now, I think perhaps I'll head to the kitchen and make some breakfast.   After that, I'm going to enjoy a bit of blog reading.  So till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

7 comments:

Beth Reed said...

Oh My Goodness, what a gorgeous little bundle of Joy! We were just talking about her arrival and here she is. Now we will just have to count down until the next little girl gets here.

Foxy has been sick. I didn't rest at all last night, and I would take her out often. It was balmy with a bit of a cooler breeze and she wanted out and so it worked out until it started raining and now she is snoozing on my pillow.

You have a wonderful day. I am going to sleep as much as possible lol. It sounds awesome with the rain making a lovely sound on the metal roof tops. xx

smiekeltje said...

What a beautiful new great grandchild! Congatulations and also to the parents.

Good to do every day a little thing, and also take a lot of rest. Mists of Avalon sounds a good title!
Didn't go out today, much too hard wind( here and there still stomy weather), probably tomorrow it will be less and perhaps good enough to do some grocerie shopping.
Muppet is here again, hahaha. Soon I will have to send her home for the evening.
Have a lovely day,
Hugs
Kyra

Suemn said...

Your new little granddaughter is adorable and she looks like she's already curious about what is happening around her. I am ready for Spring to come too. Because of a snowstorm that is due to arrive, I plan to stay inside once the snow starts falling.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a precious little bundle of joy! I'm so happy for the parents and for all of the family. What a blessing! Hugs!

Rita said...

She's gorgeous!
Have a great day. :)

Theresa said...

Oh what a beautiful little one! I know you are SO excited! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

My Tata's Cottage said...

Oh what a beautiful baby! God bless her, she is adorable. Prayers for her and all of you. What a joyful time. I was searching for clothes for my American Girl dolls. I saw some cute crocheted ones. I thought of you and then my cousin Audrey and my paternal grandmother. They made beautiful clothes for dolls, my grandmother the tiny Kewpies and Audrey, Barbie. My friend Lynette is taking care of her aunt Frances affairs. She passed at age 95 in December 2021. Lynette said she crocheted dozens and dozens of afghans. Her brother wants to sell them on ebay. I get it I guess, but I so love them. So she told me she would pick one and get it to me. I wish I could buy her home. It is a tiny little cottage on a huge lot. Frances kept the yard up and it was a sea of emerald green. Such price in her home. :-) I hope you stay warm., It is below zero here. I like the snow, the cold, not so much. Take care xo