Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Strange Cell Phone Messages

February 22, 2022

Good morning.  Today is 2 - 22 - 22.  Now that won't happen again for quite some time.   We've had a thick fog since before daybreak, and it is just now starting to lift.  Today's temps are supposed to hit 52F degrees, with possible rain in the afternoon.

Today I got two weird messages on my phone.  I have no clue what they are about.

What package?  How do I return what I don't have??????

I've never heard of this.  Have you?  I did not respond.

I guess the days of privacy on our cell phones are over.  Now we get lots of junk messages, etc. on our phones.  

Today I have another photo of Ariyah Monet to share.  She's just so precious.  

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I'd have so many beautiful great grandchildren.  I'm blessed.  I wish the same for all of you.

Now I'm off to watch a Law & Order marathon on TV.   So, till Thursday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

7 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Hmmmm, weird message, for all because you don;t know of any package. Do not respond ever to those weird things(you were wise to not respond)
It is always tricky with spam mail, messages etc.

That little one looks precious.
I did go out today, wasn't that bad, get some air was good. Grocerie shopping it was.
Have fun watching the Law and Order marathon.
Take care
hugs
Kyra

Steve Reed said...

You're wise not to respond. The top one looks suspicious for sure, partly because the link isn't correct (USPSPS). Best to ignore what doesn't look right!

Beth Reed said...

Edna,
Those messages are either Phishing to gain access to your phone and private information including your contacts and the bottom one is just as suspicious. Delete and block if you can.
I am getting some horrible comments on my blog, so I have had to do some updated security.

I think the baby is just Gorgeous! I wish I could remember how to spell her name lol. At any rate, she is just a doll.

I have some more calls today so I am off to do those. Have a fabulous 2-22-22 xxx.

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, I get the different USPS email messages too about deliveries. They are indeed bogus emails. You are right in not responding by clicking on the links. I agree, you are lucky to have your little great grand babies. I hope you get to see them soon.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

As others have said, don't ever reply to those phone messages. The Google one is also a scam goo.gl is certainly not right.
Gorgeous small person!

Theresa said...

I get SO many weird messages, I never click on links or respond. People don’t have anything better to do than try to get us to click on something that will cause us trouble. What an adorable little baby girl. Blessings abundant. Enjoy your day dear friend. Hugs.

Anne Robinson said...

A real cutie. Aw...love sweet babies. I am making stuffed bell peppers for dinner. Hannah nanny's her new niece Finnley Grace two days a week while momma works from home and dad tried to rest since he works the last shift. She smiled when I told her about dinner, she said hahaha, I made that too. :-) that is my girl!
I hope you all have a great week, the weekend is nearly upon us. Prayers for Zach and Rebekah. They fly to Michigan later today for his twin sisters little boy to be Christened. HUGS to you my friend.