Tuesday, February 1, 2022

A Brand New Month

February 1, 2022

Good morning.  Tis cold and gray outside.  It's only a few degrees warmer than yesterday.  (18F degrees)  Yesterday was our trash pickup day but we could only put out one barrel.  That's all the room there was on the sidewalk.

Today I have a couple photos that Deanne took at the park a few days ago.  Even in the winter, the park is lovely.  


I hope all these birds are able to find food because there are not lots of people there bringing food to them.  

There's not much going on here.  I did finish the blue crib blanket last night.  Now it's on to the green and blue afghan.  I've been looking over my yarn color chart, but so far I haven't made any final decisions about which colors to order.  It is fun though, so I'll keep it up a while longer.

Yesterday I received a partial order from a pattern catalogue.  Today I'm calling them to find out why only one of my items was delivered.  The item that did not come was the item I wanted the most.  Of  course!  

Well, that's all my news for today.  Now I'm off to enjoy a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Not much change of the weather with you. Still lots of snow around. Here yesterday we had storm, today hard wind and some rain too. Also not nice.
It is sometimes so difficult to decide which color for a next project. It already is fun to think about it.
Strange you only gor half the order and , as you said, of course the part you wanted most is missing. May be it will come in the next few days.
On to my crochet again, I am having great fun at the moment with it.
Have a wonderful day, wishing you a speedy melting of the snow.
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

WOW, it's cold up there! I can't believe all of those birds! We have birds here but not that many:) I always keep food out for them. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Steve Reed said...

I'm sure those birds have a "system" for finding food in the winter. They DO look cold, though.

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, I hope you aren't in the path for the next big snowstorm that is coming.