Sunday, February 20, 2022

Twenty Eight Days Till Spring

February 20, 2022

Good morning.  Tis sunny and 17F degrees.  However, the next three days are supposed to warm up nicely, then back to the cold stuff.  My calendar says it's only twenty eight more days till Spring.  Woo Hoo!  

I saw my heart doctor Friday, and it was a good visit.  Because of my age, it will take a bit longer to get back on my feet, but I'm getting there.  I got lucky with this doctor.  I really like him.  He's young, and he's easy to talk to.  

Each day, I try to add a row or two to the crib blanket.  I think there are only twenty two more rows to go till it is finished.  Then I'll have to work on the afghan.  

We were expecting a new great granddaughter this past weekend, but the baby decided it wasn't ready to be born.  We're still waiting, but I'm sure it will be soon.  

For those of you who are ready to start planting seeds for your garden, I found this interesting article.  

Today, I have a bag of junk mail to go through and get rid of.  It's amazing, but we never run out of junk mail.  

This week, on Thursday, Law & Order returns to TV.  I"m glad the producers are bringing it back.  They never should have taken it off the air.  This is a good series.

I have a lot of blog reading to catch up with, and I'm going to do a bit of that now.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Happy to hear your doctor's visit was a good one and that the doctor is nice. So you will just take it on an easy pace and slowly you will get back on your feet. Yippee, let's hold on to that.
It s good that sometimes on tv they bring back older series that were good. Now that Olympics are over we need something nice to watch on tv.
Hope the new baby will be born soon, it must be hard days now for the mom!
Also good temperatures are a bit higher in your area. Okay, they will drop again too, but hopefully not as bad as it was. Enough of the cold(although it is also needed in nature).
Have fun (????) with the junk mail destrying and have a lovely day. Stay safe my friend,
hugs
Kyra

Steve Reed said...

Glad to hear your doctors' visit went well. I didn't realize Law & Order had returned!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

17F ? If I were that baby I'd wait for things to warm up a bit.

Barbara said...

Starting seeds in ice cream cone cups. Now that's a new one. But I'd eat it before putting dirt in there.

Suemn said...

Thanks for the reminder on the return of Law and Order. I just hope that I don't forget again:) It's good to hear that your doctor visit went well.

Anne M Robinson said...

Oh I like the ice cream cone and starting seeds. I am tired of the cold, I love the snow but instead of it last night, we had frigid below zero temps. I am staying indoors. I am catching up, as I always do. I am glad you found a good doctor. It is a tough world today and so many seem more interested in everything but their patients. Baby comes when they want to don't they? hahaha....science and medicine can not force them! But since you have your sweet new great grand, I am tickled pink for you! She is a beauty. Stay warm and take care.