Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Hanging In There

February 15, 2022

Good morning.  This is just a short post to say I'm hanging in there.   One of my eyes has an infection now.  I guess this is all part of having a cold.  

There's not much happening here.  Most of my day is spent resting and watching TV.  Little by little, I will catch up with all my morning blog reading.  

Today I'm going to try crocheting for a while.  A friend is coming by, and I'm teaching her to crochet.  She's learning how to make a pocket wrap.  

I have a new photo of Cerys to share.  Now that she's home, she's doing just fine.  

Another great granddaughter was due this past weekend, but is waiting a bit longer to make an appearance.  As soon as I hear, I'll share the good news.

Now I'm off to watch a bit of Law & Order.  So, till Thursday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

10 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Great to hear you are doing better. Sorry to hear about the infected eye. If you still have trouble with that cold lingering, call the doctor!!!
Cerys looks just fine, hope all will stay well with her, she is sweet.
Take it easy, little by little you will feel yourself again.
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

Keep feeling better my friend! SO sorry about your eye! Colds are no fun:( Cerys is a little doll!!! Have a blessed day! HUGS

Beth Reed said...

Ohhh she is so beautiful Edna. I am so very happy that she is doing well and I hope that she stays well. She has the prettiest color of hair and her eyes are so alert. I am happy she is home.

Yes call the doctor for some eye drops so your eye doesn't get worse and spread to the other eye.

Stay well my friend. xoxoxo

Suemn said...

Gosh, Cerys is looking so cute and healthy. I can't believe that she can sit up by herself already. What a doll! I hope you are able to see her in person one day. Be sure and keep a watch on your eye to make sure it doesn't get worse. Have a nice visit with your friend as you teach her to crochet.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Happy to read you are feeling better Ms. Edna, continued healing thoughts are sent your way.
Cerys is such a beautiful little girl, I know she makes you happy :)
Hugs,
~Jo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a sweet baby! And I hope you feel much better tomorrow but you need to take it easy my friend! Hugs!

Steve Reed said...

Oh no! I'm sorry about your eye! I hope it heals up quickly. It's nice to see a photo of Cerys looking so happy.

Chris Allport said...

Oh my goodness Edna. The first I knew about your heart attack was when I saw Kyra's post. So pleased to hear that you are on the mend but sorry to hear about the bad eye. Take care of yourself my friend.

Love and Hugs

Chris.

Susie said...

Edna, get well and stay strong. Oh I would love to hug on that sweet baby. So darn cute. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Rita said...

I hope you start feeling better soon and get rid of the cold and the bad eye! Been too long. Winter colds can cling and cling.

Glad Cerys is doing so well. :)