Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day

February 14, 2022

Good morning.  I can't believe, it's been a whole week since I've been posting.  Well, I've been in the hospital.  I went in last Sunday afternoon, and came home Thursday afternoon.  It seems I had a mini heart attack.  Anyway, I'm home now and working on getting better.  

I have to say though, this was a very restful hospital stay.  Everyone there was so nice that it was actually very pleasant.  For anyone who knows the hospitals in my area, I was in the Cardinal Cushing Hospital.  

I took a crochet project with me, but I did not work on it while I was there.  I spent most of my time there just trying to get my breathing regulated.  Plus getting stuck with tons of needles, and having lots of tests.  

Last night, I finally put a few rows on the crib blanket that I'm making.  I finally found the towel topper pattern that I've been looking for, and I downloaded it.  Of course, I need another project like I need a hole in my head!  


Now I think I'll crawl back under my blanket and get some rest.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a fantabulous day.  Happy Valentines Day everybody.

Hugs, Edna B.

9 comments:

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better now. I guessed from the lack of posts, following your saying that you had a bad cold, that all was not well. Take care.

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness, happy to hear that you are home and feeling better🙏🏼 Sending hugs and prayers your way!

Suemn said...

Oh wow Edna! I am so glad to hear you are doing better and so happy someone was looking out for you. I know your daughter checks to be sure all is right with you. It's good to hear from you again and to know you are on the road to recovery.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my! I'm so glad you are back home and resting. Take care of yourself and try not to worry about anything. Sweet hugs and Happy Valentines Day, Diane

Robin from P'ville said...

Ooooh - glad you had good care and are back home.

smiekeltje said...

Happy Valentine's day my friend! So good to see you back on blogging, but take care of yourself and take it real easy.
Even it was kind of restfull in the hospital, it is better to be home again.
Big hug
Kyra

Beth Reed said...

Edna,
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Nope I wasn't shouting, just wanted to send you a very awesome day in a big way.

I haven't called so as not to have you coughing and then stress out your breathing, but know that I am thinking of you every day and night. Praying for you, my friend. Get well soon. xoxoxoxo

stamps3223 said...

So glad you're feeling better. I just saw on Kyra's blog what had happened to you. When you weren't on all week I was worried that something had happened. Get better soon.

Steve Reed said...

Wow -- I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill! Thank goodness you are home again! Please rest and take care of yourself.