Wednesday, April 13, 2016

You Should Only Eat Chocolate In The Daylight

April 13, 2016

Good morning.  The sun is shining and the temperature is 42F degrees.  By noontime, temps should be in the low 50's.  A pretty day for outside work (on the house).  According to the Weather Channel, next Sunday and Monday should be around 70F degrees.  Yes!!

Speaking of the Weather Channel, they are showing a video of a woman in Michigan who is playing golf outdoors in the snow.  I can't fathom how she can find her balls once she hits them.  It doesn't seem to bother her because she is having a grand old time.

Last night, I dozed off really early after supper, so later I had a hard time falling asleep.  I sort of slept in little batches until around 4 a.m.  Then I finally feel asleep for a few hours.  I did my best to sleep as late as possible, but there's a chance SIL Eddie and a friend will be here soon to work on the outside electrical.  Some of the work has to be done inside, so I guess I'll have a bit of clean up to do. 

Today I have to re-wash one of my blankets.  I was eating Junior Mints last evening, and evidently dropped one on the blanket.  (while watching TV in the dark)  It got hidden in the folds, and I did not find it until after it had melted all over the blanket.  I guess maybe I should not be eating chocolate when the lights are out.

Today I have a few more of the birdie photos that I took during the last snowfall.  These show a female Cardinal seeking shelter inside my hedge, a dark eyed Junco resting in the rose bush, and a Woodpecker braving the snow to have his lunch.




I guess I really should get busy here and do a few chores before Eddie shows up.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a really wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Edna,

Oh what cutie pies! I am at my daughters house and have had a series of thunderstorms here. Last night was bad with the lightening and thunder. More today and it is 72 here so we are a bit cooler than we have been.

My grandson needs me so I will talk to you later... Beth

The Queen Jester said...

Good advice about the chocolate, but I have never been known to not get it all into my mouth very effectively thank you. I was nibbling some last night when I got back up out of bed to read for a while. One of those nights I couldn't sleep, so..hmmm...I know where there is some hidden chocolate.

smiekeltje said...

Probably not good for almost anything to eat it in the dark, but if you want it, you don;t think about melting chocolate or nibbles of chips that hide in a blanket, is it?
So you didn;t have a really good night, with those batches of sleep.
It happens to me although at times, not much to do about it.
I hope Eddie and friend will make not a too big mess when doing the elctricals.
Your birdies look so cute!
Well, have a nice day, wishing you this t=night a good night of sleep!
Hug
Kyra