Wednesday, June 15, 2022

This And That

June 15, 2022

Good morning.  Except for Friday, this week's temps should be in the seventies.  Very comfortable for sitting outside.  This is good because that's exactly what I'm planning on doing today.

I used to wonder why so many bloggers cut their posting back to once or twice a week from several days a week.  It seems that once we get to a certain age, not much happens so there's not much to talk about on our blog.  I'm at that age and it's not always easy to think of things to write about.

Today though, I can share photos of some of my roses.  This is still a young bush, and the blossoms are beautiful.



I need to check my tomato plant today.  Deanne's plant already has tomatoes on it.  Maybe mine does too?  That would be nice.  This photo is Deanne's tomato plant.


My Marigolds and Moss Roses are looking great with lots of colorful blossoms.  My white roses are beginning to blossom too.  I'll have to get a nice photo of them in bloom.  

I have a big bag full of junk mail out on the porch.  I'll try to get rid of most of it today.  I did order a small TV for the porch and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow.  I'll be glad when I can watch my programs while I'm sitting out there.

I watched a lot of TV thus morning so now it's time to be making something for my lunch.  On this happy note, I'll take my leave.  See you again on Friday.  Till then, stay safe and have a fantabulous day.  

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Beautiful roses. I really do love roses.
Oh, we had nice weather too today, wonderful.
And yes, when reaching a certain age, sometimes life isn;t so crowded anymore, and it is at times difficult to find something nice to write about.
So if all is right, you would be able to watch tv this weekend on the porch? You must be really looking forward to it. Now hoping the weather stays nice for longer time, isn;t it?
Jan and I were out today, but I will tell all about it on Sunday.
Now time to take a rest and watch a bit of tv I think.
You have a fantastic day,
Hug
Kyra

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, your roses are sure beautiful! I just put two tomato plants in the ground today. I probably won't get tomatoes until near end of July, early August as my plants are quite small. Let's see if I'm right about that:)

Steve Reed said...

Your roses are looking great!

Barbara said...

The roses are beautiful. As I like to say, "I never met a shade of pink I didn't like!"

Theresa said...

I just seem to be really busy lately and not much time for sitting at the computer. I do try to stay in touch because I love my blog friends. 70s would be so nice, it's 100s here:( and HUMID! Your flowers are beautiful, I always enjoy seeing the pretty blooms. My tomatoes aren't doing too good this year but we will get some. Enjoy your day and your porch sitting. HUGS!

Rita said...

I cut back to once a week on Mondays due to a long ongoing cancer battle--but it wasn't because I can't think of anything to say--LOL! ;)
Lovely flowers! Enjoy your weekend. :)