Saturday, June 4, 2022

Just A Quick Note

 June 4, 2022

Good afternoon.  This is just a short post to acknowledge that for the first time in fifteen years, I forgot to post yesterday.  I wasn't super busy, so I'm not really sure why this happened.

Here's an interesting image that I found on the web.  It shows how all our main highways are in numerical order.  Hmmm.


Now I'm going back to my TV.  I will be here Monday.  So till then, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Hello Miss Edna. While I already knew our Interstates are in numerical order (and I've traveled many of them over the years), it fascinates me to see these maps you shared with us.

As for not posting yesterday, it's okay. Good to "see" you today!

smiekeltje said...

Yeah, I already wondered why you didn't post on Friday, but it's okay to forget once in a while, hahaha.
As long as you are doing okay, it doesn't matter if you skip a posting.
Oh. I think there is coming some serious rain at the moment, sky suddeny is getting dark!
Have a wonderful day, till tomorrow!
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

Good Sunday morning dear friend! Thanks for sharing the highway map. Very interesting. I have gotten out of the habit of regular posting. I just post when I feel the urge:) As long as I keep up with my blog friends, that's important to me. Have a beautiful day. HUGS!

Buttercup said...

I never knew this. One of my dreams is a cross-country trip by train. You're inspiring me to start doing some research. Hope you have a great day.

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, You can try looking for a Yorkie on petfinder.com. You can select Age and Size along with several other specifics. There are quite a few Yorkies available in my area. Those baby birds are sure cute and I agree that all houses should have porches. Sad to say but mine does not have a porch. Have a wonderful day!