Saturday, November 10, 2012

What A Fabulous Package!!

November 10, 2012

We have another beautiful sunny morning here.  A bit crisp (45 degrees F) but still nice.   And what could make it nicer?  A slice of toast (or bread) slathered with home made Cranberry Apple Butter with my coffee.  Mmmm, mmm, mmm.  

Yesterday, the mail lady brought me another package from daughter Audrey.  Oh my, what treats inside!   Here's a photo of the contents of my package.


Audrey loves to cook and has been canning her own fruits and veggies for quite some time.  So here are four delicious jars of Cranberry Sauce, Apple Butter, Peach Preserves, and her own creation "Cran-Apple Butter".   Oh, yum, yum, yum!

 I'm watching the Shopping Channel on TV in hopes of finishing up some of my gift shopping.  Of course, I'm on the list too.  Santa told me to shop early and wisely to make his job a lot easier.  Naturally, I always do what Santa says.  He is always so good to me.  ha ha ha ha.

Today they are featuring the Google Nexus 7 Quad-Core 32 GB Tablet.  It does look pretty good, and it has voice recognition for typing and looking up stuff.  Hmmm, now I have some thinking to do. 

Now it's time to get back to my cartoons. "Peep - The Big Wide World" is on now, and it's a fun (and quite educational) program. I'm just a kid at heart. Every now and then, the Tom and Jerry cartoons will be on, and those are my favorites.

This afternoon, I will run the vacuum and then have a nap.  Tonight is a work night.  I've bundled up the new sale flyers, and tonight I'll read them after the Mrs is asleep.  It's sort of a Saturday night ritual.  Time for me to get busy now.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Looks yummy, the cranapple butter sounds delicious! Hope your night goes well and you find all you are looking for in the sales papers. Have a good one! Hugs, Mat

smiekeltje said...

Oh those jars !!! Looks yummie!
Fun, isn;t it, to look through all flyers from all kind of stores(with a lot of things you probably never would buy ROFL) but still .it gives opportunity to dream away a bit. And yes, sometimes you get a good idea for a present for someone. And nice to compare price too.
Have fun during the night.
Hugs
Kyra

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so!
Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.
Also visit my web page - Young teen hatefucked hard by big cock