Friday, May 21, 2010

We're Off To The Beauty Salon

May 21, 2010
*
Ah, tis another beautiful morning. Tootsie and I slept a bit late, and now we have to hurry some because she has an appointment in about an hour at the beauty salon.

My post today will be short, as I need to be getting ready to leave. But I wanted to share some beautiful photos that my first born sent to me. Audrey, I am really quite proud of you. Your photos were just gorgeous.

On Mothers Day, Audrey, Mac and Miss Bea went out to dinner, and then off to the zoo to take some photos. They were just in time to see some of the animals partaking of their daily siesta. (naptime) Here are two of those photos. Enjoy!!



























There are so many beautiful photos to share, but I will save them for another day. Mac and Audrey's son John, graduated Naval Basic training in Illinois on April 30th. I used two of her photos from their trip to Illinois to make my layout for Week 3 in Journal Camp. We had to use two photos, helper tags and five lines of text.
















Now I really must get a move on here, or we will be late for Tootsie's appointment. Tomorrow I shall share more beautiful photos with you. Till then, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Snowy said...

That is a wonderful layout you did there ! And Audreys pics are fantastic , so cute ,lol
Hugs Snowy

6grand said...

Beautiful! And what a story - you've captured the pictures so well. Thanks for sharing.