Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's Hot, Hot, Hot!!

May 26, 2010
*
I think we're going to have another scorcher today. It's already 89 degrees and climbing. According to the weatherman, we will get a three day break from this heat starting tomorrow. You know, I really don't like the cold, but I don't like the sizzling heat either. I like the 55-80 degree climate best.

Are you following Nani's Journal Camp? This week is much more difficult. We have to scrap ourselves. Sad to say, all these years that I have been the picture taker, I usually did not turn the camera on myself. Hmmm. I will have to do a bit of scrounging to see what I can come up with. Next week will be even more difficult. All journaling and no photo!! It's time to wake the brain up.

Today, while you are blog-hopping, do drop in and visit Deb at The Scrappin Cop. She has a really nice Americana kit posted as a freebie. It's a great kit and it's just in time for the Memorial Day holiday weekend. If you download the kit, don't forget to say thank you. http://thescrappincop.blogspot.com/

Today's photo is one of my lovely yellow irises. The iris is such a graceful beauty. Many years ago, I had a whole garden full of them, in all different colors. They really are gorgeous.








Today, Janet (DIL) is coming over, and hopefuly she will have more photos of her garden. She is taking to photography quite nicely. I know, I know, I'm always tooting my horn about my smart kids, but isn't that what mommies do? And besides, I really am quite proud of all of them.
*
Last night, I had a marvelous time working on new QP's for my freebie folder. So, today you get another freebie. Me thinks it's time to start working on new kits too. Hmmm, there are so many nice kits around that it isn't easy to think of new themes.
*
Now I think I will make some lunch for Miss Tootsie and myself. Tonight, we have stuffed peppers to look forward to. Mmmmmmmmm! That's all for this morning. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"QP -029"

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria