Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brain On Vacation - Need More Coffee!

May 11, 2010
*
It's looking to be another beautiful day. Still, it's a bit chilly, not as warm as I would like it to be. I have had to run the electric fireplace to keep warm. Looks like the winter clothing may never really be put away, at least not for long.

Hopefully, it will warm up enough outside so that I can go out and pull a few weeds and plant my pansies. Then I have to look again for a new refrigerator. One of our refrigerators is about ready to stop working. The size of it is what is making finding a replacement difficult.

It's depth is quite narrow, and it fits exactly where it is. There is no room to put it somewhere else, and I fear they don't make that size refrigerator any more. I see a bit of re-organizing coming up. Something has to move in order to fit a new refrigerator. Hmmmm. This is not turning out to be a fun job!!

Plus, my brain seems to have taken an unscheduled vacation, leaving me behind. No matter what I start to work on, I get side-tracked and then forget how to do whatever it was that I was doing. Maybe I'm not drinking enough coffee! Think so? Better yet, maybe we should have fish for supper tonight. They say that fish is brain food, and I certainly do need it!

Today I have a couple of flower photos to share. One is of a tiny fuschia colored tulip, and the other is the quince bush at work.







The color of this quince is just yummy!! And so isn't the jellly that you can make from it's fruit!!
I shall leave you now, while I check out the assignment for Week 2 in Journal Camp. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a really marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: