Saturday, May 1, 2010

HAPPY MAY DAY

May 01, 2010
*
What a gorgeous morning here on this first day of May. It's already quite warm too as we are expecting to be in the upper 70's today. First, let me tell you that the forum is up and running again. The daily downloads will be posted there, along with all the new challenges. We will do things a bit differently now. Each of us in the forum ladies will take turns posting the challenges and the DD's.
*
The new slide show at the top of this post will show you all the wonderful parts to our new kit, "May Flowers." As for my challenge, I'm not sure yet what I want to do. I will have to see what the other challenges are before I make up my mind. Here is the link for Magickal Scraps forum. http://www.magickalscraps.com.
*
Yesterday, Tootsie finished up her chemo for this round. She was not thrilled about going to hospital as you can see in this photo. But she is a trouper, and now it's behind her for another month. Isn't she adorable in her little pink camo hoodie?
*

















When we got home from the hospital yesterday, I noticed that the sun was shining directly on my tulips, making them translucent so that the petals all showed through each other. (difficult to explain) I took a photo to show you how lovely they look. They almost look as though they were painted.
*




















And here is a close-up of a beautiful sprig that Moo brought me from a flowering tree. Looks like this Spring pink and yellow are the predominant colors in nature's flower box.
*
That's about all my news for today. I must do some laundry now. Tootsie and I slept late this morning, so it's also time to start making her lunch. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: