Friday, May 28, 2010

My Grandchildren Make Me Proud

May 28, 2010
*
It's a beautiful morning, and I'm at work here, so this will be short chat. The huge peony buds are starting to open, so I'm hoping to get a few photos of them today. First thing I'd like to say this morning is "Be well soon" to a friend who is in need of a hug and some sunshine. This is for you, my friend.


You know, I have this lovely rose bush that my daughter, Kerri, gave to me several years ago. For the first two years, it bloomed with gorgeous yellow roses. After that, I guess it went back to root stock because all the blossoms are now tiny white ones. But they smell lovely, and they're quite pretty. Here are a couple of close up photos of them.
My granddaughter Jessyca sent me a copy of the latest copy of her school magazine and the 2010 graduation paper. Her brother graduated this year. Congratulations Jeremy. I am so very proud of you. Last night, I spent an enjoyable evening reading the school magazine. Jessyca studies journalism, and writes several of the columns in it. You did a great job Jessye. Uncle Moo is going to read it tonight.
*
I have a bit of shopping to do on my home this afternoon, and I want to try to make it to a baseball game if I get home early enough. My two youngest grandchildren both play and have games this week; and, one of my great grandsons also plays and has games this week. Their schedules overlap a bit now and then, but I love the game and I'd like to watch them play. Of course, I also want to get more photos too!!
*
I hear the Mrs. stirring now, so it's time for me to get busy and start her breakfast. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a really marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.