Thursday, May 27, 2010

Congratulations Moo!!

May 27, 2010
*
Woo Hoo! It's so much nicer today than yesterday. The air was so heavy and hot yesterday. All day long, my nose was runny and my eyes were teary. I went through almost a whole box of tissues. For a while I thought I was getting a cold, but then I looked outside. What a surprise for me!! My car was completely covered in a film of what looked like dust or dirt, but in fact was pollen!! No wonder my nose is all stuffed up!! Look - here's my car.


You know, I just finished reading Kyra's blog, and she has quite a bit to say about the oil spill and how it is destroying our beautiful earth. You should go see what she has to say. I totally agree with her. If politics and greed did not come into play here, this mess could have been cleaned up a while ago.
*
Since Mr. O has been in the Oval Office, we seem to be going downhill quickly. Our country is not doing so well, and our earth is suffering. My only hope is that enough people wake up and start making things right before we lose it all. Now, I really must get off this band box. I could spout off all day as I get very passionate about some things.
*
I do have some good news for you. Remember when Moo quick smoking a while back? Well, today makes 200 days being smoke-free. Yeahhhhh! Congratulations Moo!!
Yesterday, Janet and I spent the afternoon and evening doing nothing but relaxing and having fun. No computer, instead we watched TV and chatted, and between us we ate half a container of large gum drops. Good old fashioned gum drops!!! Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm!
*
Janet also brought dessert with her. After supper we had strawberry shortcake. Oh Lordy!!! Do I have to say how yummy this was? Seems we share a sweet tooth. Among our favorites are candy orange slices, spearmint leaves, and lots of chocolate, It's fun to be bad sometimes!
*
Now I'm making myself hungry, but that's okay. It's almost noon and time to make us some lunch. First I have to remember to take my gummy vitamins. You should try them, they are awesome! And tasty too! Nuff said, till tomorrow Y'all have a super duper day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Congrats to Moo !! I still have a long way to go until 200 days.I've managed 7 weeks now,lol. Nice to hear you had a great afternoon, lol- you are not tempting me with the gumdrops today though. I have Clare here with us, and we have just baked chocolate brownies,lol