Thursday, May 13, 2010

From Buds To Beauty

May 13, 2010
*
Ahhhh, the sun is shining this morning, so today's the day to get out and do errands. Tomorrow is supposed to be another gray rainy day. I think even the ducks are getting tired of all the rain.

I'm sitting here watching the Ellen DeGeneres show on TV. She has to be one of the most entertaining performers out there. I am not a big fan of talk shows, but I really do enjoy her show. Probably because she is so down to earth.

Sad to say, yesterday and last night, I did not do much in the way of designing. Every now and then I take a day and just relax with jigsaw puzzles. I have quite a few of them on my laptop, and I find it extremely relaxing to do them.

I do have some photos to share today. They are a mini-series showing a beautiful rhododendron emerging from a large bud.



I think I might even use these photos for my week two Journal Camp layout. Maybe. Seems most of my photos are of nature.
*
Today I have errands to do, and I really must return my library books. There's not much to watch on TV, as all the regular stations have interrupted the regular programming and are broadcasting about the arrests being made in connection with the Times Square car bomb. This of course, means that it's time to shut off the TV and maybe turn on some music while I get ready to go out.
*
My attorney called this morning to say that by next week we should be going to court for Howie's guardianship hearing. In the meantime, Howie is happy just being Howie, and keeping the nurses and aides quite busy looking after him. Moo still goes to visit him several times a week and takes him on short walks on the hospital grounds.
*
Now it's time for me to get started on my day. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: