Monday, May 24, 2010

Giraffe Love

May 24, 2010
*
Good morning, America. It's looking to be another absolutely gorgeous day today. It started out a bit foggy, but by the time I was on my way home from work, it was just lovely. A good day to go out and do some errands. Actually, we're running low on doggie food, so that's a great excuse to get out and about.

I thought I would be doing a lot of designing over the weekend, but it just did not happen. I did, however, finish another challenge. This one was the template challenge at Magickal Scraps. I used the template that Snowy made, and photos that Miss Audrey took on her trip to the zoo on Mothers Day.


Another photo I have to share is one I took yesterday morning when I got home. Moo's little friend Chippy was busy eating some of the peanuts that Moo had left out for him. Gosh, he is just the cutest little thing!!
Next, we have to get a couple of squirrel feeders to put over under the trees. They're pesky little critters, but they need food too, and maybe this way they will leave Chippy's peanuts alone.
*
We did finally get the new refrigerator in yesterday. Moo and one of the dwarfs went to pick it up. After emptying and removing the old one, they brought the new fridge in and got it set up. Let's hope that nothing else goes on the blink for a while.
*
That's about all the chatter for this morning. I want to do a bit of blog hopping now while I enjoy my cup of coffee. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: