Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Many Different Hats To Wear!!!

May 12, 2010
*
Oh dear, another gray and rainy day here in New England. I don't know about you, but I just don't seem to be able to gather a lot of energy on this type of day. This might be a good day to drink one of my energy drinks that I have been saving. You think?

The last time I had one of those energy drinks, I took me a nice long nap about an hour later. So much for the big surge of energy!! It wore me right out!! Maybe I will just save them for Moo. He is on the go a lot more than me. God bless him, I don't know where he gets his ambition. Must be from our parents. They would never stop until they dropped!

Well, last night I finally finished up my part of the June DD kit, and I made you another QP freebie. I also finished up a project that I have been working on with a friend. She has been putting together a yearbook for her 50th high school class reunion, and I helped her with the cover.

Speaking of class reunions, my 50th was three years ago. Where have all the years gone? I have been so busy raising a family, holding down jobs, running businesses, and now playing on my computer. And I still wear a lot of different hats! Worker, nursemaid, mommy and let's not forget "dwarf keeper." LOL!

Enough off my rambling. For my photos today, I have one of a Black Vulture that I took while I was in Florida. He's quite a formiddable looking bird.




















Next, I have a sneak peek at what is coming next month in the daily download kit.





















Last, but not least, I have your QP freebie. Now I am off to make another cup of coffee, and maybe put in a load of wash. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"QP - 026"

2 comments:

Snowy said...

lol- you are definitely the "Dwarf keeper" - and why do you suggest an energy drink to me if the damn things don't work anyway ,lol? Right- let's do a layout, I just found some nice quotes I want to get done.
Hugs Snowy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list