Monday, October 30, 2017

Thoughts Of Personal Safety

October 30, 2017

Good morning.  The sun is shining this morning after a night of rain and gusty winds.  The wind is still quite brisk right now, but the rain has stopped.  The temperature today will be about sixty degrees, then drop down to the lower forties tonight.  Yup, Autumn has settled right in nicely.

I have to apologize for the change in yesterday's post.  I had mistakenly posted a kit that I had already posted earlier in the month, so I deleted it and posted a set of Halloween bookmarks.  I guess I'll have to start writing things down in a notebook.  I used to, but then I stopped.  As I get closer to the age of eighty, I tend to forget a few things so I guess it's time to get the notebook out again.

As I promised yesterday, I have some photos of the musical that I will be going to attend this weekend.  Jazzy plays the part of Chava, and is the girl with the white blouse and green skirt.  Here are some photos that were sent to me.  It looks like the performers (The Starliners) are enjoying this as much as I will.






Yesterday was sort of a lazy day for Pogo and me, but I did get to spend some time to work on some new quick pages.  Last night, I happened to turn on the Home Shopping Network just in time to see the new "Today's Special Value".  After watching the presentation for a while, I ordered one for myself. 



The "Help Now Communicator Pendant" is a one cost only item.  Unlike other items on the market that have monthly fees due to keep working, this pendant has no fees.  You buy it, and wear it.  If you need to call 911 anywhere at all, it will call the 911 nearest to where you are.  It comes with everything you need to either clip it to your belt, clip it to your car's visor, or to wear as a pendant. 

It seems like a good idea.  In any event, if I'm not happy with it, I can return it in thirty days for a full refund.  If anyone is interested in this item, it is on sale until midnight tonight, unless they sell out.  The phone number is on the first image. 

It doesn't look like Pogo and I will be able to make the night long ride this year.  It's going to be rather cool overnight, and I just can't take the chance of getting a cold or pneumonia again.  There will be some shorter rides during the year that maybe we will be able to take part in.  Gosh, I'm sure going to miss this!!

Today, whether I like it or not, I have to go grocery shopping.  Then tomorrow, Pogo and I can go to the bank and the post office.  We'll probably stop by Ocean State Job Lot too while we're out.  That should do it for our outings until Saturday night when the kids are taking me to watch Jazzy at the Paris Cabaret.

Well, I guess that's all my news for this morning.  It's time to wash the dishes that are waiting for me in the sink.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

I love that production and it must be fun to watch her perform.