Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bye Bye Blues

May 16, 2010
*
It's a lovely morning, and the sun feels warm. It put me in the mood to do a bit of shopping on my way home from work this morning. Moo and Tootsie and I drink a lot of spring water, and there was a good sale on it, so I bought a couple more cases. Can't have too much spring water!!

Well, I guess my blue funk is dissipating, because I have been doing a bit of designing again. I made a batch of new papers, some new QP's, and I finished another challenge. This one was about making a book cover layout for a mystery novel. I chose to do a cover for a Perry Mason mystery because those were my favorites.






















I also took some photos last night at work. There's a really beautiful large beauty bush that is just starting to blossom. It has an almost "fairy-like" look to it.




Next, I took a close-up of the center of a huge pink day lily that was in a bouquet at work. Every now and then I like to try my hand at the macro stuff.
Today, I want to finish my layout for the Week Two assignment at Journal Camp. Then I shall be about up to date with my scrap projects. What a nice feeling!!! Now I'm off to do my blog hopping, and play with Tootsie. After that, I feel a nice little nap coming on. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"Pansy Patch" Part Two

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nani said...

Glad you're starting to feel, and write, like yourself again, Edna!!

Pansy Patch is a sweet kit! Of course you know I like that last name! ;) I'll be back later to download the first two parts!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list