Thursday, January 20, 2022

To Market, To Market

January 20, 2022

Good morning.  Tis 34F degrees and wet.  A good day to stay in and watch TV.  Right now Perry Mason is on.  After that will be Matlock.  Then, a Law & Order marathon.  See what I mean?  A great day to watch TV.

Today I tried to place a grocery order for delivery from WalMart.  However, they are not delivering until next Wednesday.  Hmmm, I wonder what that's all about!   I could order from the other market, Shaw's, but they are so expensive.  I usually only order sale items from them.

I'm thinking that today I really should do a bit of crocheting.  My projects are taking forever to finish because I haven't really been working on them very much.  Sad to say, I just haven't been in the mood to crochet.  My mind wants to, but my hands don't.  

Let me give you an update on Baby Cerys.  She's thriving now that she's home from the hospital.  She's such a happy baby.  

We don't know yet what name Mia and Jarrod have picked out for their baby due in February, but the one due in late March (Jeremy & Caitlin's) will be named Serena Melanie.  Such a pretty name.

I'm thinking that I should head to the kitchen now and see what's for lunch.  A hot cup of coffee would be nice too.  I haven't had one in a while.  Hmmm, and a ham and cheese sandwich sounds pretty good too.  

So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

smiekeltje said...

That's a long wait for a grocerie delivery. I wonder why it has to take so long and cannot be done before weekend? Aren't there any pther shops that deliver at reasonable price and/or fees?
It seems you are feeling a little bit better, at least you like to have a coffee again and a ham and cheese sandwich.
I had a little bit of a cold too yesterday I think. But i slept well and feel already a lot better today.
Baby Cerys looks gorgeous. Great to see she is doing so good.
Have a fun day watching your tv with the Law and Order and others.
Hugs
Kyra

Beth Reed said...

Good afternoon,
Yes, it is great day to stay indoors and watch tv with all of the greaat tv shows that are on. I love Matlock.

Aww Baby Cerys is just so precious and I really am happy that she is home from the hospital and is thriving. She certainly does look like a happy baby and that is wonderful.

We are having a taste of your winter weather but you are still colder and wetter. We went down to 29F last night and around 3 this morning some sleet and snow flurries came thru. Foxy wanted to go out and it was so cold and windy and I bundled up to take her out and she turned right around and headed back to the patio door to be let back in. She continued to whine and cry so I bundled up again and took her back out but I made her stay out until she finally went to potty. She still did not settle down and I felt bad but I ended up scolding her and made her lay down and she finally fell asleep but I was awake!
She woke me up at 6:30 this morning and it was a repeat and Ihave finally got up and I am moving slow.
Have a great day my friend. Call me when you want to. I don't want to wake you up. xoxoxoxo

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I've never made a grocery order online, maybe I'm missing out :)
My sweet neighbor does all of her shopping online, and seems to love it.
Such a beautiful little girl, her name os precious.
Stay warm dear friend,
Hugs,
~Jo

Theresa said...

I have stayed in this week, there wasn't anywhere that I needed to go... so I stayed home. There are a few things that I could pick up at the grocery store but it isn't absolutely necessary. After the busy Holidays, staying in and doing things around the house has felt good. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Theresa said...

AND... Baby Cerys is adorable and so happy that she is home and doing well!

Steve Reed said...

I'm glad Cerys is doing well! I wonder what's up with the grocery deliveries? Maybe Wal-Mart is simply back-ordered because of the yucky winter weather?