Thursday, January 6, 2022

Nothing Much Happening Here

January 6, 2022

Good morning.  Tis sunny and 37F degrees.  Brrr!  Gosh, it's hard to think of things to write about.  I don't really do much of anything.  I'd love to sit outside but it's much too cold for that.  

I have been working on the new afghan, but soon I'll need the new color for it.  It's been ordered, I just have to wait for it to get here.  Meanwhile I did start a new crib blanket.  This one will be for a boy.  I realize we have all girls coming now, but that could change in the near future.  One never knows.  These are the colors of the new blanket.  Blues, aqua and white.


Did you know that Spring is only seventy three days away?  It's getting through the next sixty days that is the hard part.  After that, temps will feel warmer (I hope).  Thank goodness for all  the Law & Order and Blue Bloods re-runs on TV.  They make watching TV a pleasure.

Today I want to call my cousin.  I haven't spoken with her in a few days and I like to know that she and her hubby are okay.  Maybe when the temps get warmer, I can make a trip to Pennsylvania and see her in person.  That would be nice.

Now I think I need to have a wee nap.  My eyes are closing.  It's from this cold that I have.  It makes me very tired.  So, on that note, I'll take my leave.  Till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Hope you get in touch with your cousin. Meanwhile, get some rest and take care of yourself!

smiekeltje said...

You don;t have to write a lot, just make a little post, so we know you are okay. And i know, sometimes we do things, but not really worth to be mentioned in a blogpost, hahahah.
Hope your cold leaves you real soon.
I cannot wait till spring arrives and temperatures will be more bearable.
We went today for our booster shot. Well, all did go pretty quick. Glad we have it.
Now i think i will take a short nap too, Jan already is in dreamland, so why not?
Have a lovely day, stay warm and cosy.
Hugs
Kyra

Suemn said...

I hope your cold leaves you soon Edna. It's no fun not feeling well. Enjoy your Law and Order TV series. That was always one of my favorite TV shows too.

Theresa said...

Not much hap'nin here either. I am staying in and staying warm this morning. LOVE the colors in the new afghan. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Beth Reed said...

Edna I just love the yarn colors for the crib blanket. Whoever has a boy will receive a gorgeous and welcome gift for sure. My sister-in-law quilted each of my kids a blanket. I had them packed away so I guess either their dad still has them or got rid of them. I have always loved handmade gifts vs store bought. I mean that I appreciate all gifts but a gift that takes time to make for me is just extra special.
Enjoy your tv shows. I am off to take a nap.
Taake care of yourself and be Safe my friend. Hugs!!! xoxoxoxo