Thursday, April 29, 2021

Laptop Woes

April 29, 2021

Good morning.  Well yesterday's heavy rain amounted to just enough raindrops to make a few small puddles.  After that, the whole day was just gorgeous.  So now let's see how today turns out.  I even checked with another weather reporting service.  There seems to be a lot of rain noted for New England over the next week or so.  How much of it we get remains to be seen.

This laptop is driving me crazy.  I'd like to see if Mr. Dave can check it out remotely tomorrow, but I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and won't be home part of the day.  So maybe he can look at it next week.  I'm seriously wondering if a new laptop will solve my problems with this thing.  I'll have to see what Mr. Dave has to say.

I went out into the main house today to water my plants.  While I was out there, I checked on my Blossoming Cherry tree (through the kitchen window).  It doesn't have many leaves open yet and already there are some patches of pink blossoms.  Crazy.

Here's a cute tee shirt that I found on the web.  I think this one was made for me.

It seems that more and more folks in our state are getting their vaccine shots now.  Here's a list showing part of our new re-opening schedule.  It's looking good.  I hope it stays this way.  Hopefully, this is the beginning of the light at the end of the tunnel.

Something tells me that we could see a huge rash of large weddings coming up soon and maybe a new generation of baby boomers next year.  It would not surprise me.  A lot of folks put their weddings on hold because of Covid 19.  

All the dwarfs are getting their vaccine shots now.  Pretty soon everyone in the house will be fully vaccinated.  Woo Hoo!  

Pretty soon I'll have to start working on covers for my next Blog Book.  I don't know yet if this will be a two volume or a three volume year.  I'll have to look into it.  It mostly depends on how much I chat and how many photos are posted.  

Now I'm off to see what sort of mischief today holds for me.  I probably won't post here tomorrow.  I'll be needing most of the morning to get ready for my appointment.  I will be back here on Sunday.  So, till then, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

7 comments:

Steve Reed said...

I hope you iron out the laptop problem. Didn't you get a new one not too long ago? Your reopening schedule looks about like ours, I think. We're supposed to see more places reopen here in mid-May, like movie theaters.

smiekeltje said...

What a misery with your laptop. Let's hope Mr. Dave will have a solution.
This re-opening schedule seems pretty good, cross fingers all will go by the planning.

Are you visiting your basic helath doctor or your heart doctor? Hopefully all will go well.

You just take time for it and to rest after it and we will "see"you back on sunday!

Have a great day,
Hug
Kyra

Suemn said...

Good Luck with your doctor appointment. I hope you get a good report!

Robyn said...

Hi Edna.
Oh I love that T Shirt!!.... My husband bought me a small laptop just for blogging 2 weeks ago on my birthday from Walmart. it's a 14 inch HP I think it cost like $219.00 and for the price it's a good little machine. I use it for a lot of web surfing but mainly for blogging but it can even handle the games I play on Pogo...

Theresa said...

Well, we gotta keep you "up and running"! Perhaps a new laptop is in your future:) Enjoy your day and hope the doctor appointment goes well. We are all vaccinated and happy that we are. HUGS!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thumbs down on that laptop, Edna, and it seems to be nothing of a problem lately. Hope that Dave can correct whatever is causing it to not run smoothly. It's frustrating when tech things do not work as we expect! Lots of rain and even more wind here, more like fall than May.

Beth Reed said...

Edna I love that T-shirt, and it really does fit you to a T.
Matt is supposed to be coming in today for a few days so Courtney is cleaning and I am fixing to get off my butt and help her with a few things.
I will call you as soon as I can. Love and Hugs xoxoxox