Friday, April 23, 2021

All Doo Dah

April 23, 2021

Good morning.  Today will be cloudy, some sun and some clouds.  Temps will be on the cool side.  BUT, after that, temps start going back up to normal warmer days.  At least that's how it looks on my phone app.  

Today will be a busy day.  Deanne is coming by after work to help me put away my grocery order.  At the same time, we'll clean out my big freezer.  Yay, I've been wanting to make room for more popsicles.  These are great for when you just need a little something cold to munch on.  

My laptop is not behaving very well.  I'm going to have to call Mr. Dave again to see if he can figure out what is going on with it.  It's really taking all the fun out of doing anything on it.  I did a puzzle yesterday and even that wasn't fun.  

Folks, if I'm missing a day here and there, I'm probably trying to get this laptop straightened out.  I hope Windows is all done updating itself because I do believe that is the problem here.  

Meanwhile, let me see if I can upload an image.  Remember, when you are planting your flowers to plant some trees too.


Here's another image that I thought I'd share.  This is me on a lot of days.  All doo dah, no zip!

I did put a few rows on the yellow baby blanket last night.  It's slow going because my concentration doesn't last very long.  Hopefully, this burst of warmer temps next week will bring me some energy.  

This morning I've been watching "Best Baker In America" on TV.  The contestants are baking desserts that are covered with chocolate domes that need to be smashed in order to get to the tasty dessert within.  Awesome tasty!!

Now I'm off to watch Cold Case Files and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee.   So, till Sunday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

7 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Sorry you are still having computer trouble, and yes, it's so frustrating.
What's with the weather...we have gone from eighty degree days to down in the low thirties at night and high today if 48 !
I'm holding off planting flowers until the weather cooperates.
Jo

smiekeltje said...

So you wil have about all new fresh frozen things in your freezer, fantastic(and the help of Deanne is making all easier).
So sorry to hear you are still having problems with your laptop. reallyhope Mr Dave knows what to do, because working on a non cooperative laptop is no fun at all as you already said.
And if nothing helps, may be you should look for a new one? May be you can have a "refurbished"one? They are often enough good to use and a lot cheaper.
Your concentration will certainly come back again, it just needs some warmer weather with sunshine and chirping of birds and buzzing of bees!
Have a lovely day, (greets to Deanne)
Hugs
Kyra

Robyn said...

Hi Edna,
It's finally supposed to be warming back up here again tomorrow but, we are also going to have rain all day so another day in the house. Im getting cabin fever...Although when it's 95 with 1050000 degrees humidity I'll be glad to be inside so better not complain...

I hope your laptop is fixed. My husband bought me a small 14 inch HP laptop from Walmart last week just to use to do my blogging because everything else I do on my tablet and I'll tell for a way under $300 dollar laptop it's pretty good little machine..

I hope you have a good weekend Edna. See ya Sunday!

Theresa said...

I have been taking more breaks from blogging, my computer is working fine... it is me that's slow:) Enjoy your weekend dear friend, HUGS (love the zip-a-dee-doo-dah day cartoon:)

Steve Reed said...

I hope you figure out that laptop situation! How frustrating! I've "adopted" one of the trees on our street -- I've been trying to take care of it because it looks sickly. I'm not sure I can save it though!

Beth Reed said...

I loved the little Zip A Dee Doo Daa Day, it gave me a chuckle. I think that we all need a bit of laughter in our lives and I seem to be doing a lot of laughing these days!!!!

I hope that you got your freezer cleaned out so you will have plenty of room for your little frozen treats. We have a freezer that holds more ice cream than food lol. It is slowly getting roomier lately with all of the kids. It's just awesome to be able to have kids that earn treats lol.

Sending you lots of love and hugs... XOXOXXOXO

Anne Robinson said...

Love the baby blanket. Hannah's dear friend and sister-in-law Janna is expecting a baby. I remember my grandma saying God is in charge of what is happening in this world. So I stopped updating at social media. It is a freak show and circus of people nodding like bobbled heads. I am so grateful GOD will do what it right in His time. Makes me breathe easier.
STay safe and warm or cool, depending what weather you are having. We keep going back and forth.

LOVE and HUGS