Thursday, February 20, 2020

Today is 2-20-2020

February 20, 2020

Good morning.  Such an interesting date today!  Well, I'm in a better mood this morning.  Of course, I just got on this laptop.  But, I will try to keep my cool whenever the cursor jumps around in my typing. 

I want to thank everyone for their help and suggestions.  So far, I'm trying whatever I can.  For some reason, when I look things up on Google about Windows 10, their images don't match the ones on my laptop.  Is there more than one Windows 10?  Aye yi yi!

My grandson Kevin is coming by Friday after work to try to put the rest of my stuff into my little laptop.  I will ask him if he knows anything about the touch pad and how to disable it.  Meanwhile, I'll just deal with it. 

Folks, if I post tomorrow, it will be late.  Pogo's doctor appointment is early in the morning.  The temperatures are supposed to be colder, so I don't know how I'll be feeling when we get back home.  The cold makes it difficult for my breathing.  If the cold gives me a problem, I'll most likely go to bed for a while when we get home.

Yesterday I decided to work on my tax stuff some more.  Oh my, I had thought I was almost done with it.  As it turns out, there was still lots to do.  I spent quite a while on it before setting it aside.  I'll see about spending more time on it this afternoon. 

Meanwhile, I seem to have misplaced Pogo's new license tag.  If I don't find it today, I'll have to call Town Hall to see if I can get another one.  I don't know if they give out replacements, but I'll soon find out.

For Steve, I looked up your Borage plant and found this photo of the Borago Officinalis in bloom. I'm curious if this is what your plant will look like when it blooms.  It's not listed in my Herbal book, so I'm guessing it has no healing qualities.  But it sure is pretty.


Now it's time for me to get busy around here.  First let me share this giggle that I borrowed from the web.  It's always a great idea to start one's day with a smile. 


So, till tomorrow (I'll try) Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Steve Reed said...

I will definitely let everyone know what the borage plant looks like when it blooms -- but so far, what we have seems consistent with that photo. Hope Pogo's appointment goes well!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

What an interesting date in time, looks so futuristic.
My mouse started acting up a few weeks ago, the pointer was all over the place, I started Googling the problem and followed a few suggestions, and magically it stopped. Sorry I can't suggest the fix, I've already forgotten which one did the trick....lol.
Yes, our state will send replacement rabies tags, you shouldn't have a problem with that.
Snow today !
Hugs,
~Jo

Kathy said...

I always say computers are wonderful when they work. My curser jumps around too. I just live with it but it sure is frustrating. I hope your grandson figures it out. I hope too that you find Pogo's license. I'm always losing things too. *sigh* Have a great evening. I hope the cold doesn't bother you too much when you go out.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Glad to see you back with a new post, Edna, and hope your grandson can get your other issues sorted out. That was a cute story and gave me a 😀 Thanks