Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Happy Birthday Mac, Happy Anniversary Mac And Audrey

February 25, 2020

Good morning.  Tis cloudy today, but warm.  The temperature is 42F degrees and the sun should be in and out as the temp warms up a bit.  And, guess what?  There are little green plant shoots coming up in my garden.  I'll share a photo tomorrow. 

Today is my SIL Mac's birthday.  It's also Mac and Audrey's wedding anniversary.  They were married in a Heart Wedding with their motorcycle group.  Mac, I'm wishing you a very Happy Birthday.  To both of you I'm wishing many many more happy years together.  I love you.  This is a photo from Mac and Audrey's Heart Wedding many years ago.


It's busy here.  I'm trying to get as many things done before it's time to leave for Florida.  Joe will take care of my plants.   He and Deanne will take care of my mail and things in the house.  I just have to go to Town Hall and pick up Pogo's duplicate license tag (I lost the first one) and get busy with the suitcase.

I want to wash all the blankets again later this week.  My taxes are almost ready for the accountant. I have to start adding the columns and check that I have everything.  My appointment with the accountant is for the week that I get back from vacation.  I guess I'm about as ready as I can be. 

Pogo's new doctor called yesterday to see how he is doing on the new meds.  I said the meds appear to be helping quite a bit.  We're looking forward to Pogo's next appointment in the Spring.  I'll be interested to see if Pogo gains a few more ounces.  He only weighs four pounds six ounces.  He weighed a little more when he was only eating hamburg.  (about a half pound more)

My good friend Mary Ann sent me a link with this doggy photo.  Oh my, it is just adorable!  This is a self portrait by Vincent van Dog.  Thank you Mary Ann, it brings such a big smile to my face.


I thought I'd share a photo of the child's poncho that I'm working on.  I may add a few rows of an accent color.  I haven't decided yet. 


That's my news for today.  I have some phone calls to make and then it's time to make friends with my vacuum cleaner.  Those dust bunnies aren't going to like me very much today.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Yay, little green plants! Spring is coming!

Happy birthday to Mac!

Beth Reed said...

Hello!!
I just love the photo of the doggie!!! Such smiles are a fantastic way to celebrate life!
Happy Birthday to Mac and Happy Anniversary to Mac and Audrey! I love the photo!!!!
I have to get a few things done so I will come back and read a bit more of your blog soon to catch up.
Love and Hugs to you and Pogo!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday to your family, Mac and Audrey. we are enjoying warmer temps as well in NH and rain is coming later this week. Hope the FL packing goes well.

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness, Florida sounds inviting. Happy Birthday to Mac and anniversary too. Love the poncho. Pretty color. Enjoy your evening dear friend. Hugs.

kyra said...

Congratulations for both Mac and Audrey!!
So you're almost done with your taxes, great! And now it is all time to think about Florida, prepare the suitcase and leave all behind for a short time. Your house and plants will be in safe hands by Joe and Deanne.
That doggy picture made me smile, very funny!
All kind of greens things come here too in the garden, only today temps are much lower, will be tomorrow too but then again it will rise somewhat, so still no real wintertime.
You take care now, don;t spend too much energy on things that can be done after your return, you will need all energy now for your travel and stay in Florida!!
Hugs
Kyra