Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Tis A Pretty Day Today

February 12, 2020

Good morning.  The sun is shining and temps are going to reach 40F degrees by mid afternoon.  It's really pretty outside today.  Years ago, Pogo and I would have already been out in the car and headed for the park to take photos of the birds.  I miss that.

Well, yesterday did not go as planned.  Things popped up that needed to be taken care of and took up most of the day.  Needless to say, the pile of receipts did not get sorted and listed.  I'll try to get that done today.

I did call the car rental place in Florida to make my reservation but their computer was down so I have to call back later today.  I guess I'll start packing the suitcase soon now.  I also need to call the oxygen company to let them know when to deliver the oxygen concentrator to my condo in Florida. 

My friend Beth is having surgery on her eye today, and I'm hoping it all goes well.   My friend Angelica is also not doing so good and had to spend a day in the ER recently.  She's home now, and feeling better I hope.  I'm sending prayers for both of you ladies.  Please be well and stay well. 

I've borrowed a couple items from the web to share with you.  I absolutely love this one. 


Growing older sometimes has its own unique problems.  I found this next article rather comical because I've done this myself.  By accident, of course.  I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing until I tried to stand up.  Aye yi yi!

Now I'm off to read some blogs before getting started on today's chores.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hope things go better for you today. We all have those kind of days. Thanks for the chuckles with the jokes.i needed it today.

LV said...

Amen to the last article from the computer. I understand.