Tuesday, February 18, 2020

So Much Candy To Pick From

February 18, 2020

Good morning.  Tis gray outside today and the temperature is 33F degrees.  I just looked at my weather app and it doesn't look anything like the weather forecast on the TV this morning.  The forecast on my phone app is so depressing.  I guess I'll just have to stop looking at my phone app for a while. 

I got up early today, but I spent the morning so far paying bills.  Such a depressing way to start your day!  I had such big plans for yesterday, but alas, I did not follow through on them.  So, in a few minutes, I'm going to put the first load into the washing machine.  Hopefully, that will get me in the mood to do more chores. 

While looking around on FaceBook, I found this picture and borrowed it to share s here.  This really breaks my heart.  What is wrong with people?  It's damn cold outside and our animals belong indoors with us.  So please folks, if it's too cold outside for you then you know it's too cold for our animals.  Bring them in! 


I also found this next image and thought I would share it for all us cat lovers.  There's nothing quite like having a kitty or a doggy stretched out on your lap just looking for hugs and loves. 


Last evening I worked on the navy afghan for a little while, then I spent some time looking through the yarn catalogue to decide on the colors for my next afghans.  It's like putting a child in the middle of a penny candy store and telling him/her to pick out a few pieces of candy to last the week.  It's such a difficult decision to make. 

Needless to say, I did not make any final decisions.  There's just so much beautiful yarn to pick from.  What's a girl to do???  I guess maybe I'll have to make a trip to Joanne's Yarn shop and pick out some yarn to put in my suitcase.  I'll be wanting to work on something while I'm in Florida. 

Now I'm going to watch the rest of Perry Mason on TV before starting the laundry.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Steve Reed said...

I agree -- bring the pets in when it's cold! (Our pet is inside most of the time anyway!)

smiekeltje said...

Such a pity that beth cannot come to Florida. It will be a bit lonely for you that first week. But then you will have Audrey all to ourself the next week.
It is still heavy winds here from time to time, but temperatures are still good enough. So if the winds could lie down a bit and we coould have a bit more sunshine, we already would have the feeling it is Springtime.
I am happy to say that I sent away all papers for the tax to my accountant, yippee!
It is just after dinner here, and Jan will take his evening nap, and I will do a little game at the computer.
And then it will be tv time.
Curious to know which yarn you will finally choose. I know, with so many lovely colors it is hard to choose.
Good luck with that!
Hugs
Kyra