Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wet And Gray Again Today

August 24, 2010
*
Oh my, it's another gray wet morning here, and my bird feeder is empty. I will have to go outside and fill it up again when I have finished this post. This morning I was supposed to have my nails done, but I will call and see if that can be changed to later this afternoon.

Yesterday, we got a new lock for our door, but somehow we goofed and it doesn't seem to work properly. I think we got the wrong kind so today we will have to rectify that. With the rain all day yesterday and today, there's not a lot of work that can be done. Gosh, I hope the sun comes back out tomorrow.

Today, I have some interesting photos to share. As I said, it rained all day yesterday, and the bird feeder was quite busy. These photos are of our resident Cardinal. He looks so different when he is soaking wet. Sort of like a bad hair day when it rains, but he is still quite beautiful.
*





There isn't any news here lately, so I guess this will be it for today. If you want to see more lovely photos from Holland, do stop by Kyra's blog for a continuation of yesterday's walk about town. She has some really lovely photos to share. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: