Monday, August 9, 2010

Such A Marvelous Dull Day!

August 09, 2010
*
Ah good morning. Oh it is just lovely outside at the moment. I know it won't last very long, but for now it feels good. Yesterday did get quite warm, and today the forecast is calling for "oppressive" humidity and temps around the 90's.

My oh my, yesterday turned out to be such a marvelously dull day. No pantry raiders, no broken pipes, no emergencies! After reading some blogs, and catching up on some of my email, I gave Tootsie an early lunch, and then the two of us went to bed and had a nice nap. Then it was back to work for my extra long shift. Only eight more hours and I can go home again. Woo Hoo!

Last night I finished up my part in the upcoming September Gothic Inspiration blog train. So far, the previews are looking very good, so you won't want to miss this. I'll post more information as we get closer to September.

I also had a nice late night chat on Messenger with Su. Have you visited her blog lately? She writes some great tutorials that make complicated things in Photoshop look so much easier. She also posts some great resource links. Grab your coffee mug because you'll be there a while.

This morning I have some photos of my little bird friends to share. This little sparrow was sitting on the hedge outside my window, just chirping away. He obviously had quite a bit to say.
*





I took this photo of a lily outside my doctor's office building. Then I played a bit with it in Photoshop. I think I rather like it this way.
*

Now I really must get back to work. The Mrs. will be waking soon, and the roofers will be here soon too. They are re-doing the roof here. Oh joy!!! Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: