Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Day Of Unrest

August 01, 2010
*
Good morning. It's a bit cool and rather refreshing this morning. I even had to put a sweater on when I left work to come home. It will warm up shortly, but I'm enjoying the break in the heat while we have it.

My day is not starting off so good. We seem to have some rebellious dwarfs in the house, and there are some things that need to be cleared up soon here. I don't understand why someone who is not happy just doesn't find somewhere else to live. Why stay here and make everyone else around them uncomfortable? Could be that some of them just never grew up. Could be that's why they live here and not where they used to live. Hmmmm!!

Early this morning, I was checking through all my freebie files and links, looking to see how many were downloaded and which ones were most popular. You know, it's sad to say, but out of the hundreds and hundreds of files that have been downloaded, I can count the "thank you's" on my hands.
*
Is it really such a difficult thing to do, to stop for a moment and say "thank you?" Whenever I download a product or item from anyone, I also take the time to thank them for their generosity. I appreciate the time and work that goes into making these items, and the fact that they so willingly share their designs with us. Maybe I was just born to a different kind of generation.

Enough said. Today I have photos of the butterfly moth to share. I know it comes in other colors, but I have only seen the orange moth. Perhaps it has to do with the geographical area that the moth comes from. Either way, it's such a pretty little creature.
*















Now I think I shall make myself a cup of coffee and just relax a bit with Tootsie. After that, I believe a nap will be in order. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Snowy said...

Beautuful moth- have never seen one like that here either. Lol- lots of the birds and insects you have over there,don't seem to be around here.Hope you got all the problems sorted, I'm here if you need to let of some steam and moan -Hugs Snowy

Kyra said...

Edna, every time yo surprise me again with some wonderful pictures.!
Oh whee, trouble in the house? Hope you get it sorted out soon. And you know, if you need to steam off, I am available, LOL!
Have a great day and rest well after your work!
Hugs
Kyra