Thursday, February 27, 2020

So Much To Do, So Little Time

February 27, 2020

Good morning.  It's looking rather gray outside my door.  I just looked at the calendar and oh my gosh!  I only have three days left to get things done and be gone.  How does the time get away from me?  I used to be so good at this packing thing, but nowadays I am so slow.

It seems that I've become somewhat scatterbrained lately.  I do start things, but it takes forever to finish them.  I get side tracked so easily.  Of course this does not apply to the fun stuff, like crocheting or reading.  It's easy to stick with that. 

I've started my grocery list that I shall order tomorrow for Florida.  And today I'll do one or two loads of laundry.  I'd like to leave all the blankets, etc. nice and clean for when we get back.  I also want to make my "pack" list to make sure I don't forget anything. 

Last night, I worked a bit on the second little poncho.  I've decided on Lime and Bejeweled for the colors.  Both ponchos are almost finished.  I just have to check with Deanne to make sure of the girls' heights.  Here,s a photo of the two ponchos so far. 


Here's an update on Nutmeg and Pickles.  They seem to be getting along a bit better now.  Except when it comes to food.  Nutmeg has a thing about eating everything in sight.  It makes me wonder if she was starved as a baby.  I sure hope she grows out of it.  Here are a couple photos that Deanne sent to me.  The first one shows the two kittens resting.  Pickles on the left and Nutmeg on the right.


And this is Nutmeg looking for more food to eat.  It must be awful to always be hungry.  I do know that she eats well in her new home. 


I'm off to do a bit of blog reading now.  In case I haven't said it in a while, I really do appreciate all the comments that everyone leaves.  I look forward to reading them.  Having blog friends is very much like having an extended family.  I love reading their blogs every day, meeting their families and taking photo trips with them.  So, to all of you, thank you.

Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dog also has a terrible allergy to fleas. I have tried so many things. The thing that worked wonders for the itching was coconut oil on her food - 1 tsp per 10 pounds. Since I started giving her this she hardly itches at all. Please try it for your sweet Pogo.

Kathy said...

I am so much like you when it comes to travel. I never get finished everything I want to do before I have to leave. I really like the colors of those ponchos. They are so cute. Speaking of cute... those kitties are just adorable! Can you tell I'm a cat person?

Theresa said...

I am so jealous that you are heading out to Florida! I hope all goes well with your travels and that you have the best time. I LOVE those colors for the ponchos, great choice:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!