Thursday, February 6, 2020

Oh, Those Pesky Tax Things!

February 6, 2020

Good morning.  It's looking rather drab outside.  There are small puddles everywhere and remnants of snow that must have come down during the night.  My phone weather app is calling for rain most of today, tonight and tomorrow.  As long as it's not heavy rain, I can deal with it. 

I'm beginning to procrastinate a lot lately.  It's those taxes.  I just don't like doing them.  I will, though.  But I won't be working very fast.  Or for very long at a time.  Every year, I do try to do better with this chore, but it doesn't seem to work.  Sighhhhh..

There are so many other things that I'd rather be doing, and this makes it even harder to want to work on the tax stuff.  I have afghans to make, stones to paint and so many other fun things to get to. 

.......I've taken a break to answer a phone call.  My friend Beth has been having a problem with her eyes and will be needing surgery next week.  I'm hoping all goes well for her.  Prayers for her will be greatly appreciated.

Today I'm sharing a couple images that I borrowed from the web.  Our animals are so precious, and we all must work together to take care of them. 



It's almost lunch time so I think I'll do a bit of blog reading before making us some lunch.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Nutmet will get used of the other animals, but it always takes time for them to figure out who is first in rang, and who can walk where and so on.
I can understand you don;t like doing your taxes. I know you are bringing your forms to an accountant, but isn;t there a possibility he(or she) does ALL the work for you?? ou will only have to assemble it all and send it over. It would cost probably some more money but will save ou a lot of time and not too good moods and stress.
Oh, we also watched years ago In the heat of the Night, it was a good tv-serie.
Be careful bot to catch the flu, yyou are doing the right thing to stay away of it as much as you can.
Send Jazzy get well wishes from me, okay?
Time to put on the coffee now and then watch the news(it is around 8.00 p.m. here now, and then we will watch a daily serie fo half an hour and then we will wath a little quiz we recorded.
Enough to see on tv, and things we recorded in advance.
Take care of yourself.
Hugs
Kyra