Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Night At The Fair

August 21, 2010
*
It feels pretty nice outdoors at the moment. The sun is shining, and it's still cool enough to be able to do things in the yard. Moo has been busy for a couple of hours now working on the front porch. There are lots of memories there that will be tossed out. Gosh, we hang on to so much for so long.

Tootsie and I got a good night's sleep. Stress will do that. Once you get to fall asleep, you stay asleep for a good length of time. At least, we did. We didn't get up till almost 9:30 this morning. It felt good.

Last night, Moo and his best friend went to the Marshfield Fair. It's sort of like the old state fairs were. Agriculture, animals, live entertainment, games and rides. Here are a few of the photos he took at the fair.
*
And this last one is my very favorite. Seems Joe didn't see the little sign that reads "CAUTION, I BITE!!" Watch out there, Joe. This guy doesn't look happy to see you.
*
Well, the work crew has just arrived, so now I must get dressed and greet the day. I know the freebies have been scarce lately, so tonight I will try to make a new one for you. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

That sort of fair sounds interesting , we don't have anything like that here I have ever heard of.Lol- hope you enjoyed the burger last night - it made me raid the freezer at work. I found frozen chicken burgers - not bad , but I was a bit to generous with the Sweet chillie sauce - my tongue was on fire for an hour after that,lol. Hugs Snowy