Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Everything's Going To Dust

August 10, 2010
*
Good morning. At the moment, it's quite nice outside, and I'm enjoying it as I drink my morning coffee. It's about the only part of the day, other than night time that you can leave your doors or windows open for a bit of fresh air.
*
Today while my work crew is working on the house, I think I shall need to be busy too with the dusting and vacuuming type of stuff. You can write your name in the dust on my bookshelves, so it's definitely time to clean them off. I bought some new magazine holders for the shelves, so it should be easier to organize my magazines. Maybe even get rid of some of the older issues.

I really have to go visit one of the local nursing facilities this week. Before you know it, October will be here, and the courts won't be too happy with me for not getting anything done to get Howie situated. Maybe tomorrow. Today Moo is busy with his doctor appointment.

This week I want to pick up a birdbath for my little garden. At work, I really enjoy watching the birds gathering and splashing around in their bath. When I am there, I make sure that it is filled to the top with water. It would be really nice to have one of my own to look at here. I think the dwarfs might enjoy it too.

Here are some photos that I took last week at work. It sort of reminds you of those old Roman public baths, where everyone came to bathe and catch up on all the latest news and happenings.
*





















I couldn't resist taking photos of these two little beauties. They look so refreshed and pleased with themselves.
*






















Now it's time for me to get dressed and start hopping here. Later, I will work on a freebie for you. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: