Friday, September 10, 2021

Time For A New Concentrator

September 10, 2021

Good morning.  We had a bit of rain last night, and it cooled things off nicely.  Today will be sunny with temps in the upper sixties to mid seventies.  A really beautiful day.

Well, the oxygen concentrator started its beeping again so I called the company and asked them to come out today to take care of this problem.  There is definitely something wrong with this machine and it needs to be replaced.  The woman on the phone could hear the beeping over the phone and agreed with me.  

I told her how I had called the company a while ago about the machine getting so hot.  At that time, I was told that the hot air in my living room was what was making the machine run so hot.  I also told her how I looked it up on Google and found out that the machine running hot meant that it was not functioning properly.  It had nothing to do with the air temperature in my living room.  

I also asked her to schedule me for a morning appointment today because usually when they come out to my house it is very late in the afternoon or early evening.  She told me that they are supposed to call me with a two or three hour window of when they might get to me.  Really?  They've never done this for me before.  They normally just say they will get there as soon as they can.

So, we shall see what we shall see.  Hopefully, they will show up sometime this morning and bring me a new concentrator.  

Here's a wonderful giggle that I found on the web.  Oh my, poor Bob!

Now I'm going to the kitchen to make some breakfast and a cup of coffee.  I want to be ready for the guy from the oxygen company just in case he shows up this morning.  So, till Sunday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my...that is TOO funny! I'm still smiling! Hope you have a good day and everything goes well. Hugs!

smiekeltje said...

That lady of the company seems to be nice and understanding. Hope for you the guy will come in the morning and fic all or change the concentrator or whatever is needed and that it will work well again.
That joke is soooo funny. I told it Jan and he had a good laugh too.
Today we might get some rain, perhaps in the evening, the garden will love it.
Have a wonderful day,
Hugs
Kyra

Rita said...

I hope they came and you got a new one!
May you have a wonderful weekend. :)

Theresa said...

I sure hope that they get you a new concentrator SOON! Funny cartoon, poor guy, hehe:) Enjoy your day dear friend, it is cooler here this morning and I am loving it! HUGS!

Steve Reed said...

I'm glad you're getting that machine looked at. You definitely don't want to be left with a non-functioning oxygen machine!

Barbara said...

I hope the concentrator gets fixed right and soon (and early in the day!), so you can breathe easy.