Thursday, September 9, 2021

My Cranky Concentrator

September 9, 2021

Good morning.  According to my phone app, we should be having temps in the sixties all day and rain showers right through till six o'clock tomorrow morning.  It is gray outside, so maybe.

I spent most of the night keeping an eye on the oxygen concentrator.  It started beeping at me in the evening and on and off all through the night.  This morning as I was getting ready to call the company, the beeping stopped.  I guess machines get cranky now and then just like folks do.  If it does it again, I'll make that phone call.

Today I'll do some laundry.   After that, we'll see.  There's a Law & Order, Criminal Intent marathon on the WE channel today so that's what I'll be watching.  It's amazing how many episodes they show that I don't remember seeing before.  

Here's an adorable image that I borrowed from the web.  They may not be our favorite animals, but they are God's children too.  They're not going to hurt us.  They just want to be left alone.

I think a nap is in order for today too.  Keeping an eye on the concentrator all night only afforded me snatches of sleep.  Who knows, maybe I'll let the laundry go till tomorrow.  That nap sounds super good to me.  

Now I'm I'm off to do some blog reading before I nod off.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Hope you get your machine sorted Ms. Edna, and yes, it does seem they have a cranky side to them also :)
Enjoy your tv shows, I'm off to the city today (Nashville), renewing my military ID card, it's always a pain !
Hugs,
~Jo

smiekeltje said...

Very annoying at the least having to keep an eye on the concentrator all night! And yes, I belive you will need a good nap to catch up.
Another beautiful day here, and good to take it easy. Oh, the curtains are hanging and it looks beautiful. We are so happy with them
Have a wonderful day, a fantastic long nap, and fun with the tv programs you like.
Hugs
Kyra

Steve Reed said...

Skunks are amazing animals, and their populations are declining. So I love that little meme. It's a good reminder.

I hope the concentrator doesn't act up again. I think if it's beeping there must be SOME problem, even if it stopped. You might want to have it checked out.

Rita said...

Oh, I love skunks! I had a descented one when I was young. Used to walk him on a leash--and he'd walk right behind me--LOL! He was the best!

I hope your machine is't cranky anymore. Yes, machines do get cranky sometimes. ;)