Monday, December 20, 2010

Last Parts to "Visions Of Sugar Plums"

December 20, 2010
*
Good morning. Well, it's officially Winter now, at least according to the calendar. Funny, we've all known right along that it's Winter time. I'm home now, and I have a busy day coming up. I have to go out and buy a bureau today and I have someone coming to see about a room. This is a weird week to have to be moving.
*
In just five days, it will be Christmas. It's sad to think that there are folks who have to be finding a place to live with such a joyful holiday upon us. I know I complain when it is cold, but at least I know where I am sleeping at night, and for that I am thankful.
*
My son in law will be here shortly to take me shopping, and one of the dwarfs will stay with Tootsie while I am out. I am so grateful for these guys. They have been a big help to me while I adjust to my new situation.
*
Today, I will post the last two parts of "Visions Of Sugar Plums." I hope you have been able to use this fun holiday kit.
*
My Preview "Visions Of Sugar Plums" Elements



My Preview "Visions Of Sugar Plums" Papers
And here are the last two links for my Parts 5 & 6 "Visions Of Sugar Plums."
*
When you are finished downloading, don't forget to hop over to Su's blog and pick up her Parts 5 & 6 too. Take a moment to say thank you. A lot of love went into this kit.
*
Now it's time for me to get ready to go shopping. Eddie will be here soon and I don't want to be out all day. Miss Tootsie and I need our "beauty" nap this afternoon. Till tomorrow, Y'all stay warm, and have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

boop1935-kentucky said...

Hi Edna, love this kit so much thanks for sharing. I was able to get link 5 for today but link 6 said it is invalid. Thought you would want to know. Stay warm and have yourself a Merry Christmas.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for parts 5 & 6 of this kit. I wish you all the very best for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS