Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Everything Is Covered In White

December 22, 2010
*
Good afternoon, everyone. This will be a short post. Today just got ahead of me, and I'm just now taking a break to post here. Yesterday's "flurries" left us with about 5 or 6 inches of snow covering everything in sight. I'm sure not looking forward to anymore "flurries."
*
However, even though I am not crazy for snow, I do see the beauty that it presents. Yesterday I took a few photos of what I thought represented some of that beauty. I hope you like these.
*


I have more photos, but I'll save them for tomorrow. Right now, I have to get back to my (UGH!) housework. I think whoever invented dust has a wicked bad sense of humor! I can handle the laundry and the dirty dishes. But the rest? Ugh, Ugh, Ugh!!! With that, I'll leave you till tomorrow. Y'all stay warm and have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Snowy said...

Great pics ! Yeah, I already heard about the snow in your area. Plymouth has quite a bit as well, and Erik's brother and SIL told it was quite a ride home on the icy roads yesterday. Be careful when you go out. But isn't it nice to have a White Christmas"? Hugs Snowy

smiekeltje said...

Ha, the dust keeps coming back. it is aweful LOL! Have to do that today, hget rid of it I mean, oh what a blessing hahahaha.
And it's kind of nice to have a white Christmas, but I could do without it.
Have fun with your housework LOL!
Hugs
Kyra