Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gosh, Is That Another Gray Hair?

December 2, 2010,
*
It's almost noon here. So far, it's been a busy morning. The medical supply company brought me a new oxygen concentrator, and it's so much smaller and quieter than the old one. Now don't go getting excited. I don't have a need for this machine very often, but it's nice to know that it's here if and when I do need it.
*
Well, yesterday was my daughter's birthday, but I'm the one who feels older!!! I wonder if it's that way for all parents. The child has the birthday and the mommy (or daddy) gets a new wrinkle or a new gray hair. I suppose the positive way of looking at this is we should give thanks that we have enough hair for it to be able to turn gray. Speaking of hair, I think it's time for me to think about getting a haircut. Hmmmmm, one more project to add to my list!
*
Well, yesterday I managed to get the first small batch of Christmas cards in the mail. Next week, I"ll mail the rest of them. Now if only I could get in the mood to finish up my holiday shopping. I'll have to work seriously on that during the next few days.
*
The cable guy came yesterday to fix whatever problems I was having with my television. He says everything is okay, but I don't know. The TV didn't do anything naughty while he was here, so did not get to see what it was doing. You know, it's like going to the dentist - your tooth doesn't hurt by the time your appointment comes around. Go figure!
*
Today's share photo is another of Audrey's beautiful flower shots from this past summer. I just love the color and the softness of this rose.
*


Now I think it's time for me to go check on my laundry. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: