Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away, We Have A Baseball Game To Play

May 27, 2009

Ok, I will try this again. Earlier today, I had my post all finished, and then Blogger started messing with it and made it so bad, I finally deleted the whole thing. Does anybody know if there is another blog host out there that's easier to work with than Blogger???

We all went to my grandson's baseball game to watch our "Koolaid Kid" do his thing on the pitchers mound. Well, you just know it had to start raining, just a little, but enough that the other team did not have enough players. So, the umpire went home, and the kids had a practice game.

But I did get a lot of great pictures. Granted, I took most of them through the holes in the chain link fence, but I was certainly up to the challenge. Some of the photos came out fantastic in spite of the fence. One of my grandson's teammates is a little girl named Katie, and she's a pitcher too. When she got on the mound, I could not help myself. I just had to click away and catch the whole pitch .

When I got home, of course I just had to pop right into Photoshop and make a layout of Katie. I'll post it here tonight, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

As for the sofa covers, it looks like Entice, Dusty Blue is the favorite so far. Of course, I still have to check it out in person. things don't always look the same on the computer as they do in real life. I also want to check out a chair that opens out as a single bed for my bedroom. That would be a real space saver instead of having two beds. Lots to think about here.

Well, I'm off to make a nice hot cup of coffee, and watch a little TV with my Tootsie. Till tomorrow, y'all have a wonderful night.

Hugs, Edna B.



No comments: