Monday, May 11, 2009

Good News For Miss Tootsie

May 11, 2009

Well, this morning Tootsie went for her chemo treatment - one down, three to go - and she got lots of good news. First, she lost another pound. For her, that is fantastic. Poor little thing just about doubled her weight in the beginning with her meds and chemo.

Her second good news is that now she is up to 7 weeks between chemo sessions. Next step will be to make one more cut back on one of her meds, and on to 8 weeks between sessions. After that, the doctor thinks she may be able to stop the chemo. Now if that's not fantastic, what is?

I spoke with Miss Audrey last night, and I hope to have a photo pretty soon to share with you. She and Mac expect to be back home sometime today. It's been a long, exhausting week for them, but Miss Audrey is one happy little lady.

Now I really must get back to my house work. YUK!! Time is running out and there is so much still to do. I just need some new legs, a new back, feet that don't hurt, and a lot of ambition. Maybe I'll just settle for a cup of coffee and dig right in. Y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.

This is my May 09 Calendar Page.

No comments: