Saturday, May 30, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

May 30, 2009

Sorry about yesterday folks. It was a long work day, and then after doing errands on the way home, I was barely walking. And tired. Some days, I just don't get to do much on my feet, and others I get lucky. Last night I realized that I had not uploaded my June daily downloads to be put up for the forum, so I had to do that right away. Then we found we were short a few days, so Snowy and I had to come with a few more things. Well, all that got done, and uploaded, but by then I had run out of Friday.

Today is another busy day. First some laundry, and then me and Tootsie are off to watch our Kool Aid Kid do his stuff at the baseball game. Hope we get some more great pictures today. Then back to work tonight. Remember that old saying "There is no rest for the wicked." I must really be very wicked.

Yesterday, it rained a bit on and off for a while. Of course, I took advantage of it and got a few more beautiful flower photos. My favorite is of the pink peonies. They are just beginning to get ready to open. I will share one of these photos with you today. Also, I will show you another beautiful layout that Gabbi made with my "I Remember Mama" kit.

I also stopped by Laz-Y-Boy yesterday to have a look at the sofa and some fabric swatches. Yup, you guessed it. They had sold the floor sample of that particular sofa. But they do have another one in a store in another state. Did they really think I was going to drive that far to see a sofa? I don't think so.

The fabric sample was another matter. They had two for "Entice - Dusty Blue." One was much brighter than the other, and much prettier. It's really a lovely pattern. However, when I asked which sample would come through on a sofa that one ordered, I was told "I don't really know. It's just pot luck." Well!!! And the price went up $300 dollars because I was wanting a different fabric than what the sofa originally comes in. I see I have some homework to do here.

That's it for today. Time to make lunch for Tootsie and me. She was under the impression that I should have been playing ball with her instead of diddling away on my computer, so she left me a nice little puddle on my scatter rug. She is just a darling some days. Till tomorrow (when I promise to have a freebie for you), y'all have yourselves a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Peony"




















"I Remember Mama"

No comments: