Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Layouts To Share

May 24, 2009

Oh my, have you noticed that the month of May has almost completely slipped away? Only one more week left of this beautiful month. I have a bet on with Snow Raven that in thirty years, we are going to have a race driving our motorized scooter chairs. If the months keep slipping by this quickly, we'll be having that race sooner than we thought.

This morning, I got a lovely surprise. Gabbi, my Dream Team member, sent me some new layouts for my Petals kit. Gabbi takes some really beautiful photos of nature, and uses them on the layouts. I will post these layouts at the bottom of this post. Good ole Blogger would have a fit if I put them right smack in the middle of the post.

Someday, I will have to find out why Blogger won't let me intermingle things on my posts. But it is not at the top of my priority list, so I will not worry about it today. Speaking of today, I have my front door and a window open to let in the beautiful Spring sunshine. It is just gorgeous out there today, and we have a lovely little breeze. This is the type of day where you want to crawl onto a lounge chair and just veg out. Ahhhhhhhhhh!

I also got a bunch of jigsaw puzzles in my email, so I am just a happy little camper this morning. Amazing such little things like puzzles can make a person so cheerful. Did I tell you I was weird?

Tonight is a working night for me, so I think I shall take my leave now, and play a bit on the PC. Y'all have a great day, and enjoy these beautiful layouts.

Hugs, Edna B.


"Petals"



"Petals"

No comments: