Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another Gray Day

May 28, 2009

Wow, can you believe it? The 28th already? You know what's really sad? My kids are all saying "Gosh Mom, the time is just flying by now. Where is is all going?" Does this make you feel just a tad bit "Golden"?

I thought I would have company today, and maybe squeeze in a bit of shopping, but schedules have changed. So instead, I think I will just putter around here for a few hours, and maybe go out to the post office to mail some boxes. That sounds like a plan.

Today is another gray coldish day, so I have turned on my little fireplace to take the "edge" off. As soon as it gets comfy in here, I can turn it down or off, depending on what the weather outside is doing. I just don't like the cold anymore. This must be why folks are always telling our seniors to move south to the land of sunshine and warmth. And big bugs. Lots of them.

Now for some scrapping news, I have been working on some new kits, and some new freebies for you. I'll have some previews ready to show you in a couple more days, along with a new slideshow for the month of June. At Magickal Scraps, we have another fantastic kit coming to you as the Daily Downloads.

You really must have a visit over at the Magickal Scraps forum, and poke around a bit. Maybe even join in some of our challenges. You know, if you participate in the Color Kit challenge, you get the kits for free, instead of having to buy them in our shop. And believe me, there are some great kits there, so this is definitely a great bargain.

And the best part of all is the people. We have a wonderful cohesiveness among our members. It's as though we have all been looking for just the perfect place to come together, and we've found it. Even though we each have our own differences in backgrounds and beliefs, we are like a family. We each bring something unique and wonderful to share with the others, and it's really quite nice.

Okay, okay, so I've blabbed enough. Today I have a beautiful layout to share with you that was made by Gabbi (my Dream Team) with my "I Remember Mama" kit. This really pretty kit is just perfect for scrapping all of your precious photos of Mom, and is available at the Magickal Scraps Shop.

Now I am off to see what sort of mischief I can drum up for today. I think I better play ball with Tootsie too, because she is just sitting here staring woefully at me. That's usually a pretty good hint that she needs some TLC. This is something new? LOL. For now, y'all have a marvelous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

"I Remember Mama"
























1 comment:

suruha said...

This kit is a beauty, too, Edna. My goodness! Keep up the beautiful work.

Hugs,

Su