Sunday, April 5, 2009

This PC Is Driving Me Crazy

April 5, 2009

It's kind of raw out today, matches my mood sort of. This foolish PC is driving me crazy today. If I put a disc in to look at, when I eject it, my folder that I am working in shuts down too. My mouse is not behaving. What else is lurking around the corner? Even the keyboard is up to tricks. No matter what I type, it manages to toss in a whole passel of unnecessary letters so that I have to keep re-typing. I'm getting really chummy with Spellcheck.

Last night I managed to finish up my color challenge kit, "Jasmine." But while I was working on the preview, my laptop sent me a message -- your hard drive is full, should we start deleting files to make more room? Are you nuts??? So I had to stop what I was doing, and wait till this morning to remove data to DVD's and free up some space. This is just not my week.

Blogger hasn't been so friendly lately either. If I put a picture inside my post, blogger raises havoc with my paragraphing. Bunches everything up together. That's why I try to post my pictures at the end of the blog most of the time. Today I have another cute photo to share, two ducks having a spring cleaning. It's posted at the end of the post.

Maybe tonight I will also finish up my Book of Shadows challenge. We need to come up with a spell and make a layout with it. This should be interesting. There are already some great ones posted at the forum.

Well, I'm off now to have some cold pizza and maybe another cup of coffee. Maybe even get a nap in before Wayne gets here to see if he can straighten out this ditzy computer. Y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.








No comments: