Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Lazy Day

April 19, 2009

Well, I finally decided, my grand opening in the shop at Magickal Scraps will be on May 1st. I tried for today, but the stress of trying to learn everything in such a small time frame was a bit much for my poor fried brain. So I gave myself a little more time, us older gals move slower than the young 'uns.

As for yesterday's big black bird, the closest I can find is that it is a raven. That's cool, because I haven't really seen many of them for quite a few years. Come to think of it, I haven't seen very many bluebirds either. Just 3 or 4 times in the last 20 years or so. I will have to dig out the last photo I got of a bluebird to share with you sometime this week.

Today, I want to do a bit of work on the PC, an spend some time with my little girl. The best part of going to work, or out to do errands, is the welcome that I get from Tootsie when I get home. She gets so excited, she dances around in circles, hops up and down, and gives me kisses. it was one very lucky day when this little girl came into my life.

I keep thinking that today is Monday because I don't have to work tonight. Gosh! Don't want to rush my Sunday away and lose a whole day. Heavens knows, I need all the days I can get. Maybe I will take a stroll around the yard today and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. It's almost time to put the tomato plants in. Maybe I should get my fanny in gear and clean out some of my little garden this week. We'll see. Maybe I will just be lazy today. Sounds good.

Today's photo for sharing was taken by Miss Audrey. For those of you looking for a really cheap house - you know a handyman's special - here's just the thing. Needs a bit of work before winter because it has a few drafts, but nothing too difficult. The best part is that is way out in the country, with lots of land and few neighbors to bother you. Enjoy. Y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.















1 comment:

Snowy said...

What is the interior like??? I might just want to move in,lol.
Hugs Snowy